Monday, February 14, 2011

Bodrum - pamper time


Our final stop was to the Turkish Port of Bodrum. After a long overnight bus ride from Cappadocia to Bodrum (it was about 13 hours) my friend and I finally arrived in our sanctuary. The bus ride from Cappa to Bodrum was a bit scary because we were the only two Chinese female passengers on board. Looking back, it was pretty ballsy of us to do this. I don't think I have ever gotten teary eyed from people omitting so much gas on the bus, it was a fart here, a fart there, everywhere. We held our breaths in a lot. So silly looking back.

Back to my sanctuary, as soon as we stepped into the hotel, this is what was ours to be for the remainder of our trip. The room, view, and service was impeccable. Best spaghetti with seafood I had during my vacation to Turkey.


The next two mornings we would all sit by the deck and stare out into the sea. I remembered sitting on the edge of the deck and just mesmerizing at the view. I even took a dip & swam across to that little deck you see in the pic. By night fall, we would hustle into town for dinner and some shopping.

The night life in Bodrum was a lot of fun. For some of us, it was our first time to an actual foam party. My friend met someone who looked like Mister Ed, and the whole time we were making fun of him. We're so mean. But it was really funny because they somehow managed to have a conversation with each other when he spoke no word of English and she didn't speak Turkish. My dear friend, this one is for you, doesn't he remind you of Mr. Ed too, only the camel is cuter =)


No comments:

Post a Comment