Saturday, February 12, 2011

A devilish smile that won my heart

I have traveled to many countries but the people of Turkey were the warmest I have encountered.


My favorite moment in Turkey was the innocence of these kids I met on my journey. As I was taking in the surroundings and capturing the sceneries, I caught sight of these two little brothers playing on the field.



As I was snapping away with my camera, the cutest thing happened. The older boy ran into the field and plucked a flower from the ground. He started running towards me with the flower.



As he handed me the flower, his younger brother followed suit. Look at his devilish smile as he plucked a flower too. That smile would melt any girls' heart.



His little brother also handed me the flower and he gave me a hug too. I felt really teary eyed when that happened. It was such a sweet and innocent moment which I think can only be found in a child. I kept those flowers throughout my trip. In essence these two little boys captured what my experience in Turkey was like foreigners to each other but just human beings getting along.


I bet they are both heartbreakers now, lucky ladies =)

No comments:

Post a Comment